Stay at depths longer with enriched air Nitrox
What is Enriched Air or Nitrox?
Enriched air is also called Nitrox or EANx and is composed of a different gases ratio than regular compressed air used for most recreational scuba diving activities.
Why use Nitrox?
Nitrox has become widespread for recreational divers a long time ago by the understanding of physiology related to breathing nitrogen rich gases. Using more oxygen and less nitrogen pushes the no decompression limits of regular air diving.
How to use Nitrox?
Even if diving using Nitrox is as easy as using a different tank, it still has some new risk that can be easily avoided if proper training has been received.
This course does not require diving?
As the actual diving on enriched air is about the same as using normal compressed air the course can be done without the need to dive. Divers has to learn to plan dives on nitrox, analyze their tanks and set their diving limits on their dive computers or according to the special enriched air tables. We can provide Nitrox tanks to those willing to experience real dives using EANx during the course.
- SSI Scuba Diver ( certifications from other dive organisations might cover requirements )
- 12 years or older
- SSI Enriched Air Nitrox digital manual for duration of the course
- Transit service from and to your resort or hotel*
- Full EANx Tanks for analyze exercise
- EANx Analyzer for analyze exercise
- SSI Enriched Air Nitrox online certification card