Are you really weightless?
Control you want to improve…
Master your buoyancy control through different exercises that help you better understand the mechanics of buoyancy with proper weighting and breathing techniques.
This adventure dive or speciality will assist you with fine tune you techniques underwater which in turns help you with many aspects of diving. It is a good addition to other specialty like Digital Underwater Photographer or Underwater Videographer where buoyancy control and stability are part of successful shoots.
This course of two dives can be done in one day on some of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or Junior Open Water Diver certification) certifications from other dive organisations might cover requirements
- PADI Adventures in Diving manual ( for adventure dive )
- Transit service from and to you resort or hotel*
- Full tanks
- PADI Certification card
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Specialty Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI Instructor Development Course IDC