Experience a new kind of diving
Diving by night or sunset can bring a new facet to any dive site even the ones already dived on daytime as it attracts and activate a different marine life. This is why divers choose to extend their dive time by adding diving by night to their experiences.
Just add a torch to the regular dive gear, a few more skills, a way to communicate, some knowledge and you are good to go.
- Learn to use, maintain, a torch or dive light.
- Communicate effectively at night.
- Master skills that will help you react to problems that can arise diving nighttime.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or Junior Open Water Diver) certifications from other dive organisations might cover requirements
- PADI Night Diver manual
- PADI Adventures in Diving manual ( for adventure dive )
- Transit service from and to you resort or hotel*
- Full tanks
- Underwater torch/light
- PADI Night Diver certification card