Ready to become an explorer of the underwater world?
It is the first step to earn a diver certification and the open door to the underwater world.
You will learn all the basics required to be a safe diver and will cover topics such as equipment, theory, planning, techniques. Upon completion you will be certified as SSI Open Water Diver and will be able to safely dive with a buddy and not accompanied from a professional to a depth of up to 18 meters / 59 feets.
This course can be completed in 3 or 4 days and cover the following topics:
- Physics ( interaction between pressure and water )
- Physiology ( diving and the human body )
- Safety ( how to dive safely )
- Equipment ( the use and care for the basic scuba diving equipment )
- Signals ( how to communicate at the surface and underwater )
- Dive Planning ( how to plan dive profiles and objectives )
- SSI Open Water Diver book in electronic format for the duration of the course
- SSI digital certification card
- Access to SSI online logbook
- 10 years old
What else is included:
- 4 Dives
- Equipment rental
- Full tanks rental
- Transit service from and to you resort or hotel*