As we can never be too prepared for emergencies
Want to be a safer diver and would like to learn how to cope with emergency situation. This course is created to build upon the diving foundamentals that divers has already acquire. It gives confidence and enhance readiness to deal with in water and post dive injuries or medical emergencies.
Assisting someone in the water require special skills and procedures as it differs a lot from what you can experience on land.
You will go through different rescue scenarios in the water which required different and specific procedures.
- Emergency procedures specific to diving and in water activities
- Recognise different symptoms of dive related illness and injuries
- Threat for injuries
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan
- Assist in water with different emergency scenarios
- SSI Open Water Diver( other equivalent certifications could be valid )
- React Right or other equivalent valid training
- SSI Diver Stress & Rescue Diver digital manual permanent access
- Equipment rental
- Full tanks rental
- SSI Diver Stress & Rescue online certification card
- Transit service from and to you resort or hotel*
- SSI Specialty Diver
- Master Scuba Diver
- Go Pro
- Dive Guide