As we can never be too prepared for emergencies
Want to be a safer diver and would like to learn how to cope with emergency situation. This course is created to build upon the diving foundamentals that divers has already acquire. It gives confidence and enhance readiness to deal with in water and post dive injuries or medical emergencies.
Assisting someone in the water require special skills and procedures as it differs a lot from what you can experience on land.
You will go through different rescue scenarios in the water which required different and specific procedures.
- Emergency procedures specific to diving and in water activities
- Recognise different symptoms of dive related illness and injuries
- Threat for injuries
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan
- Assist in water with different emergency scenarios
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver ( other equivalent certifications could be valid )
- Emergency First Response or other equivalent valid training
- PADI Rescue Diver manual
- Emergency Management slate
- Transit service from and to you resort or hotel*
- Equipment rental
- Full tanks rental
- PADI Certification card
- Specialty Diver