Ready to take the next step in diving experiences
PADI Advanced Open Water course will teach you some more advanced diving techniques for underwater navigation and to dive to a maximum depth of 30 meters / 100 feet but also a choice of three adventure dives.
Two of the required adventure dives are Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation.
And a selection of 3 possible adventure dives:
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Peak performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Search and Recovery
- Wreck Diver ( No wreck penetration )
- Enriched Air Diver
Adventure dives might credit as the first required dive of some specialities that can be acquired separately.
- PADI Adventures in Diving book
- Adventures in Diving slate
- A PADI Open Water Diver certification (or Junior Open Water Diver certification) certifications from other dive organisations might cover requirements
- 15 years old
- Transit service from and to you resort or hotel*
- Equipment rental
- Full tanks rental